- Beginners 30 minutes (once or twice a week)
- Advanced, one hour (once or twice a week)
Love and respect water
Since 1995, Trittis Sports & Leisure Center has been a pioneer in Cyprus as regards baby and children swimming.
During the “swimming lessons for children”:
- The child becomes independent from the presence of his/ her parent and participates in a programme of a pedagogical nature under the guidance of our trainers, in small groups.
- A feeling of respect is created in water, as well as of familiarisation and security
- Emphasis is given to the personality and character of each individual child, taking into account that each child is unique.
- Original applications are applied, derived from our many years of teaching and their therapeutic implementation on babies and parents (Birthlight).
- All kinds of swimming are taught; diving, turns, life guarding, water polo, safety rules.
- The child works out, while learning to swim properly and having a pleasant time with his/ her little friends.
No stress or pressure… Against any tactics and methods of forcing children
The “swimming for children” programme, depending on their swimming ability, is addressed to:
Playing in the swimming pool promotes child development, relaxation and confidence enhancement
Why is swimming for children at Trittis Sports & Leisure Center different from lessons anywhere else?
- Thousands of parents trust us and have entrusted their children with us. The long experience and continuous training of the team of Trittis Sports & Leisure Center guarantee that swimming lessons comply with the qualitative criteria of safe and professional teaching, using revised techniques.
o Get to know, respect and love water
o They learn to swim
o They get trained for their safety
o They develop their personality through a healthy and pleasant activity
o They overcome their fears
- Each group for beginners consists of up to 4 children while each advanced group consists of 10-12 children.
For more information, contact us.